Vendor applications for 2017 will be accepted beginning October 1st, 2016.
A proud feature of our festival is a JURIED EXHIBITION AND SALE of handmade American artwork and fine crafts. About forty exhibitors will have been carefully selected for originality and craftsmanship in a balanced variety of media. We enthusiastically encourage you to support American artists and craftspeople.
Artists and craftspeople for 2016 included:
- Blue Toucan Studios - We make Fairy Doors. One-of-a-kind pieces of art. Perfect for all the secret places in your home or garden. Constructed in our wood shop in Rochester, NY. Our Fairy Doors are ready for any weather (and yes they do open).
- Elven Caravan and Moresca - Custom Made Elf Ears and Faerie Dust alongside beautiful handmade clothing by Moresca.
- Faerie Moon Bath and Boutique - Jennifer Logan - offers a variety of aromatherapeutic items naturally made with therapeutic grade essential oils and herbs. Using our combined talents, we create aromatherapeutic body washes and bubble bath, herbal candles, aromatherapy rollers, lip balm, and MORE.
- Felted Dragon Fiber Arts
- Neon Gargoyle - Makers of mystical figures and mythological creatures.
- Shoptroll - Fine leather clothing for humans and fae alike.
- The Original BRB -
- Twisted Spiders -
- Elizabeth Lassing Jewelry -
- Future Relics - Timeless creations in precious metals.
- Body Art by Shara & Crew - Our amazing team of face and body painters and henna artists (led by Shara) can transform you into visions from your wildest dreams and imaginings.
- Big Horn Trade Co. - Waz the Wizard - Fantasy leather work, clothes for the most discriminating,
fairy, pirate, goblin, or general hippy wear.
- Mythical Masks by Miscellaneous Oddiments - Sculpted and hand painted leather masks, jewelry and costume accessories, polymer fantasy horns, and Flying Rainbow Bubble Wands are expertly crafted by husband and wife team Shane and Leah Odom to adorn and inspire your life!
- Reyen Design Studios - David and Dorita Reyen - Haute couture for the entire Faerie community. We offer a wide range of exquisite hand dyed silk and felted silk garments and accessories, all handcrafted in our woodland studio. Capes, skirts, tops, jackets, veils, scarves and more. Come and wrap yourself in ethereal luxury.
- Gandersnitch the Goblin's Allegorical Emporium - Accessories to help humans disguise as fae.
- Nyala Farms - Ann Merriwether - alpaca wool items... alpacas at the fest!
- Hawk Studios Leatherworks - Chip Rosien - one of a kind leather work including hand crafted belts, pouches and bags, as well as naturally dyed wool yarns by Michelle Rosien
- Soolah Hoops - Suzanne Kemp - As an instigator of fun & merriment, Soolah Hoops brings joy and a sense of play to the community through her love of sharing her hoops with everyone. Soolah is Hoop & Fire Dance Performer as well as a Hoop Dance Instructor and facilitates classes and hoop meditation workshops around the country.
- LennonStudios - Katie Lennon - artist, specializing in oil paintings, block prints, and sculptures. She’s been called “a true emissary from the Realm of Faerie.” Katie Lennon is an eclectic artist with a unique gift for illuminating both the visible world of nature and the invisible plane of Faerie-kind.
- Blackbird Leatherworks - One of a kind hand-crafted leather bags, hair accessories, and
other fantastically fun leather, feather, and horn adornments.
- Herbal Turtle Teas - Barbara Grose - Delicious Teas, Tisanes and much more!
- September's Child - a collection of enchanting macramé artistry for you and your home.
- Tatterdemalion - Amy Ostrander - Original and traditional clothing designs inspired by ages past.
- Jane Starr Weils Art - Artwork of Celtic Myth and magick!
- Jennifer Davies-Reazor - Ceramic tiles and mixed media jewelry inspired by myth, magic and the natural world.
- Rosamund's Cottage - Margaret Rose Brennan - Garlands and faery fineries.
- ZenWench - Morgen Foley - Funky and fun clothing made from recycled sweaters and other fibers.
- Wing & Talon Leatherwork - Donovan Soland - Self taught leather craftsman, specializing in handcrafted masks, crowns, hair barrettes, horns, jewelry and various adornments. Creations inspired by nature, myth, faerie and dreams.
- Doc Stone's Tinkering - Wheeler Stone - Custom made, one of a kind wearable art, made from leather, brass, and found items. This collection is perfect for the Faerie Steam Punk crowd or someone who wants adornment that shows eclecticism and taste. Specializing in custom holsters for the accoutrements of festival life.
- Uber Kio - Sarah Lambert - Feather Wings, Miniature Top Hats, Feather hair accessories, Mug Monsters, and a small selection of unique clothing.
- Fairie Houses for Wee Folk - Rena Damskey - fairy Houses made from natural materials and wee findings from grandmothers attic
- Garden of One - Rachel Ginther's flower vibrational essences and aromatherapy.
- Blossoms Be Jeweled - a collection of hand-picked wildflowers and garden-grown flowers magically and vividly preserved in jewelry. Delicate, miniature gardens and bold statements are made with Daisies, Buttercups, Forget-Me-Nots, and many more! Earrings, bracelets, pendants, rings, etc.
- Broomhilde - -
- Canes Enable - Purveyors of unique and antique: walking sticks, canes, umbrellas, parasols, truncheons, staffs, cudgels, shillelaghs, gamps, brollies, bumbershoots, and en tout cas.
- Design by Night - -
- Earthly Leather Design - Danielle Lutz - We have provided costume pieces to reenactors, production companies, faire actors, and costume designers. We also provide good, heavy duty, everyday accessories. Our mission is simple: to provide the best handmade leather products and services to our customers at the lowest prices that we can.
- Fabularia - a favorite on the Fae scene for over 20 years, has written the one and only The Official Faerie Cookbook for all the Fae to
enjoy! As a Faerie Harpist, Fabularia draws on her Irish ancestry to provide a mix of traditional, Celtic, and Renaissance harp music, sure to please the Fae.
- Fired Figments - Fantasy for the everyday. Whimsical ceramic pottery and sculptures fired in dragon flame.
- Flower Moon - On site fresh flower crowns. Wear fresh and hang to dry.
- Forever Pine - Original illustrations, prints, stationery and more featuring dreamlike animals and other enchanting creatures by Jill
- HRLMS Creations - Heather McFarlane - I am a unique up-cycler of Victorian Era Repousse Sterling Silver, Authentic Steampunk, Skeleton Keys Jewelry and all things fantasy from dragons to fairies.
- Imagine Me Creations - brings whimsical moments to life! Specializing in custom costumes and accessories for the wee folk.
- Island Girl Body Art - Let decades of art experience adorn you with timeless, temporary henna body art. Island Girl's henna paste is blended in-house using the finest organic ingredients. Choose from a huge selection of artist-created exclusive designs or create a custom one based on your ideas. Glitter gel body art too!
- Pine Spirit Wool Works - Dyeing, spinning and weaving the days away to provide the everyday faerie with mindfully made yarn and gifts with spirit!
- Spinnin' Threads - Handmade patchwork, hemp, bamboo, soy and natural fiber clothing for the entire family. Each item is one of a kind and sewn with high quality six thread serged inseams.
- Teardrop Creations - Jessica and Mateo have been crafters for over 5 years making chainmaille, scalemaille and other types of creations. They started off with jewelry but quickly expanded with the help of some unique and challenging special orders. Their specialty is Fantasy Faires and they are happy to be here!
- Wayward Leather Design - -
- Imagicka - The regions's premier suppliers of drums and wonders, and the long time local sponsors of this event.
Food vendors include:
- Laurie's Magickal Kitchen - Fresh local fruits, salads and other yummy food.
- Sumar Foods -
- Pepe's Barbeque - chili in bread bowls, and simiar foods.
- B&B KettleKorn - Kettle korn, fresh squeezed lemonade.
- Tropical Snow Hawaiian Ice - Shaved ice, and funnel cakes and fried dough.